Grated fruit salad porridge
Topping serves 2.
* 1tsp sesame seeds
* 1tsp runny honey/maple syrup
* 1 pear
* 3 large strawberries
* 1 nectarine
* 1 orange/ lemon
* Porridge (dry serving 40g)
1. Place a small frying pan on a medium heat and add the sesame seeds.
2. Toast for a couple of minutes and put into a small microwave safe bowl.
3. Mix in the honey.
4. Warm the mixture through in the microwave (800W) for 10 seconds, then carefully place to one side.
5. Remove stalk off the pear and hull the strawberries, remove the stone from the nectarine.
6. Place a box grater on a plate, then on the coarse side, carefully grate all of the fruit, piece by piece, in long strokes.
7. Squeeze the orange/ lemon juice over the fruit
8. Drizzle the fruit with 2 tablespoons of the sesame honey
9. Serve with porridge